WHAT WE OFFER
Tumbleweed Botanicals honors all traditions and spiritual paths, from the old ways to the new age. All of the items available are of the highest quality, and among them includes a wide variety of dried organic bulk herbs, organic loose leaf tea blends, herbal tinctures, salves, herbal syrups, creams, lotions, candles, essential oils, diffusers, gemstone lamps, incense, ayurveda supplements, natural skin care, sprays, sage, crystals, stones, jewelry, soaps, singing bowls, books, cards, tarot, meditation tools, yoga accessories, magical potions and brews, and much more.
COVID-19 AND TUMBLEWEED
What surreal strange times we are living in right now. We are adapting with all the changes and doing what we feel is best for our community. We are offering online shopping, curbside pick up, and appointment only shopping tours of the shop. Have you ever wanted/needed some one-on-one time at Tumbleweed Botanicals? Well look no further! Book your personalized private shopping experience today! We are offering a 15 minute shopping tour! One of our amazing knowledgeable staff members will assist you in picking out what you need. Read more below to see what to expect and our protocols for making the most out of your visit. Booking available beginning June 8th at 11am.
What should I expect?
Expect to feel pampered and special. You've got the whole store to yourself! Enjoy having our undivided attention or not. You do you! We will do our very best to assist you on your path and respect your space.
🤗 We want to do our part to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and stay healthy too. So whatever you need from us, we got you! Stay safe and healthy out there. 🌿❤️
Sending love and light from the bottom of our quartz lined calendula filled hearts,
PROTOCOL FOR ENTERING THE SHOP:
Due to the pandemic of Covid-19 we are insuring that we are being the safest for you and for us. These protocols are subject to change with the ever changing development of this virus.
1) Appointments are for one person only. We cannot split appointment times between people. We are sanitizing in-between appointments so everyone is safe and healthy. Our little shop cant have too many people in it at this time so please leave your partner, kiddo/s at home.
2) All entering the shop MUST wear a mask and keep the mask on while in the store. We will not be providing masks due to the shortage of supplies. Please bring your own. This preventative measure is not meant to upset anyone or be political. We understand if you do not want to wear a mask and we hope you understand us too. We each live with a person/s who are immunocompromised and we take care of elderly folks. We just cannot risk anything! Thank you for understanding.
3) All hands must be sanitized upon entering the store. We will be providing the sanitizer. We will also have gloves available too (while supplies last) Our sanitizer smells amazing!
4) Please only bring what you need. Examples: car key, phone, and credit card.
5) We will not be accepting cash in the shop unless it is exact amount. We do not have access to exchange bills or change.
6) If you are sick, please stay home. There is no fee to reschedule your appointment. We are still offering curbside and will welcome you back when you are feeling better. If you have been tested for Covid-19 and are awaiting your results, please wait to schedule until you have your results. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being sick at the shop, you will be asked to leave and reschedule when you are feeling better. Examples of being sick are: coughing, sneezing, fever, running nose, etc.
7) Enjoy your time! And THANK YOU for understanding and supporting our small business! We really appreciate you!
CALL IN ORDERING AND
WE ARE WORKING ON OUR ONLINE STORE, CHECK WHAT WE HAVE UP HERE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Steps for placing a call in order:
Call or Text your oder to 806-445-4469
Pay over the phone with card. Cash accepted in exact dollar amount
We will prepare your order for pick up with love and gratitude.
When you arrive to our parking lot, call or text us to let us know you’re here.
We will place your bag on our bench across from our display window for you to grab.
Come grab up your goodies and have a wonderful day!
We are operating with one phone line so please be patient. Please leave a message if you would like a call back, and we will return your call asap. We appreciate your patience, love, and support during these new times.
We are in this together!
Thank you so much!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Word On The Street