WELCOME TO TUMBLEWEED BOTANICALS
Serving up wellness to the Lubbock community since 2011
WHAT WE OFFER
Tumbleweed Botanicals honors all traditions and spiritual paths, from the old ways to the new age. All of the items available are of the highest quality, and among them includes a wide variety of dried organic bulk herbs, organic loose leaf tea blends, herbal tinctures, salves, herbal syrups, creams, lotions, candles, essential oils, diffusers, gemstone lamps, incense, ayurveda supplements, natural skin care, sprays, sage, crystals, stones, jewelry, soaps, singing bowls, books, cards, tarot, meditation tools, yoga accessories, magical potions and brews, and much more.
COVID-19 AND TUMBLEWEED
What surreal strange times we are living in right now. We are adapting with all the changes and doing what we feel is best for our community. We are offering online shopping, curbside pick up, and in store shopping by appointments only. We are welcoming 1 or 2 person/s by appointment only for 20 minutes each.
Read more below to see our protocols for making the most out of your visit. We look forward to seeing you!
🤗 We want to do our part to prevent the spread of Covid-19 and stay healthy too. So whatever you need from us, we got you! Stay safe and healthy out there. 🌿❤️
Sending love and light from the bottom of our quartz lined calendula filled hearts,
PROTOCOL FOR ENTERING THE SHOP:
Due to the pandemic of Covid-19 we are insuring that we are being the safest for you and for us. These protocols are subject to change with the ever changing development of this virus.
1) Appointments are for one or two person/s only. We cannot welcome larger groups at this time. Children 10yrs and up are welcomed inside. Appointments are for 20 minutes each.
2) All entering the shop MUST wear a mask and keep the mask on while in the store. Please bring your own mask. If you do not have a mask, we have a limited supply to sell for a small fee. If you are unable to wear a mask, we also offer online shopping/phone orders for curbside or shipping.
3) We are providing disposable gloves so you can touch everything worry free in the shop.
4) Please only bring what you need. Examples: car key, phone, and credit card.
5) We can accept cash but prefer credit/debit cards. If paying in cash, please bring smaller bills and change if possible. Not accepting large bills at this time.
6) If you are sick, please stay home. There is no fee to reschedule your appointment. We are still offering curbside and will welcome you back when you are feeling better. If you have been tested for Covid-19 and are awaiting your results, please wait to schedule until you have your results. If you are exhibiting any symptoms of being sick at the shop, you will be asked to leave and reschedule when you are feeling better. Examples of being sick are: coughing, sneezing, fever, running nose, etc.
7) Enjoy your time! And THANK YOU for understanding and supporting our small business! We really appreciate you!
CALL IN ORDERING AND
WE ARE WORKING ON OUR ONLINE STORE, CHECK WHAT WE HAVE UP HERE! THANK YOU FOR YOUR PATIENCE.
Steps for placing a call in order:
Call or Text your order to 806-445-4469
Pay over the phone with card OR bring cash when you pick up.
We will prepare your order for pick up with love and gratitude.
When you arrive to our parking lot, call or text us to let us know you’re here.
We will place your bag on our bench across from our display window for you to grab.
Come grab up your goodies and have a wonderful day!
We are operating with one phone line so please be patient. Please leave a message if you would like a call back, and we will return your call asap. We appreciate your patience, love, and support during these new times.
We are in this together!
Thank you so much!
HOURS OF OPERATION
Word On The Street